The Image widget makes it easy to add images and badges to your sidebar.
Here’s what it looks like when it’s added to a site sidebar:
Once you add the widget to your sidebar in Appearance > Widgets, you’ll see the widget settings look like this:
- Title: The title displayed above the image.
- Add Image: Used to insert an image into the widget by uploading from your computer or from your media library.
ADDING AN IMAGE
You add an image to your sidebar as follows
1. Add the image widget to the desired sidebar.
2. Add your title.
3. Click on Add Image.
4. Select the file from your media library or click on Upload Images to upload an image.
5. Add the text you want to appear below the image into the Caption field.
HTML Code is supported in the caption field.
6. Select Custom URL from the Link drop-down menu and add the website URL if you want to link the image to a specific website or page.
7. Adjust your image size - if necessary.
8. Click Add To Widget.
9. Click Save.
10. You should now see your image widget in your sidebar.
11. Click on Edit Image if you need to change the caption, link URL or image size.
12. Select Custom size from Size drop down menu and enter the desired width to change the image size.
13. Click Update.
14. Click Save.