Bulk Delete Blogs
In one simple step, you’re able to bulk delete multiple blogs.
Once a blog is deleted no one is able to view the blog’s content or access it’s dashboard and any one visiting it’s blog address will see the following message:
Do NOT delete a blog to create a new username or fix an issue with a student username.
Do NOT delete a blog to get rid of old posts or content.
Email support if you need to change a username or remove old posts so we can assist.
Refer to delete student blogs to remove from My Class.
BULK DELETE BLOGS
1. Go to Dashboard > My Sites
2. Select ‘Delete selected blogs‘ from the ‘Bulk actions’ drop-down menu.
3. Select the check boxes under the blogs you want to archive.
- You’ll only see the checkbox under blogs you are attached to as an admin or teacher user.
4. Click Apply
5. This automatically takes these blogs offline and removes them from your My Sites page.
RESTORE A DELETED BLOG
Once a blog has been deleted no one is able to create a new blog with that same blog URL.
Email support if you’ve deleted blog by mistake and need us to bring the blog back online.
Please include the following details in your support request:
- The person's username
- Email address attached to username
- The blog URL